Friday, August 17, 2012

my first bite.. at Indore..

The Day arrived.. July 3rd.. Last morning, that is, July 2nd, i had got up from my sleep contemplating whether i must get back to Cisco.. one of those very rare days, where sleep seemed to be a remedy for reality.. I knew i had to leave home to Indore in a couple of hours..

It was, in fact, Guru Poornima day.. I was unable to go to Shirdi Baba's Temple near my house on this very auspicious day.. however, with a few tears, and as though i forgot that i was away from my family for about 5-6 years already before Cisco, i was a bit upset leaving Bangalore..

Somehow the day went by, with my reaching Indore by 830PM.. Some fellow students in the same flight, who were to join IIM Indore as I, went along with me in a cab to the college..

On the way, the car came to a sudden halt, midway.. i was wondering whether someone wanted a drop.. it was well past 930PM.. The roads seemed quite empty.. A stranger tapped at the window.. On opening the window, the person passed on some "sabudana khichdi" in a leaf-cup.. he further mentioned that this was "Shirdi Baba Mandir Prasad" !

my mind came to a sudden halt.. i was hungry.. and more hungry for some strength.. and was not in peace basically..

this incident put them all to rest at one go! a master stroke, as HE always does..

now the strength flowed into me.. Peace reigned in.. GuruPoornima Prasadam reached me!.. and most importantly, the message that Sai Satcharita conveys, "food offered is a sign of success!, hence accept it with humility..", continuously rang in me.. thus, it took a few kilometers of the cab drive for me to comprehend what actually happened.. i was reminded of Swami's Words which were close to "I wait to act like a train engine, where a lot of bogies will be pushed at one go.. "

and hasn't HE kept up HIS Promise, as always.. that "I Will be ahead of my devotee, waiting for him, wherever he goes!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment