Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Summer of 2002.. [ Anand Sai Regunathan Ep 2 ]

Yet another day gets over. February Month of 2002 coming to an end. As usual, badminton for some 4-5 hours after school. And then we were chitchatting at the building stairs. Oh, Gosh, hindi test tomorrow ! forget it.. i am sleepy..

Thus ended another day of my unconstructive life. Well this happened probably for almost all my life.

There was probably neither any special day to remember, nor an achievement to recall. But there were certainly some horrible inhuman days that i can never sleep over to forget. It probably can never get out of my heart, unless God Wills it to.. the guilt still stays on, till date..

Such was my life till April 2002.

Summer holidays started. Next academic year was my 10th standard, a big milestone according to everyone around. I knew what material i was made of.. that of a local substandard lazy material..

My dad strictly told me that i would not be allowed to play, etc and that i have to only study all year. I knew this wont work out. And the Lord knew how to make it work..

A series of events within a couple of days got me reading what i now call the Best Literature ever.. Sri Sai Satcharita.. each event, Leela, incident, etc were all seen and read with skepticism and criticism.

Sri SAI Satcharita
But when He decided to take over my life in HIS Hands, nothing could be impossible in my life. Thus the LORD, very soon, made me understand that i am well in HIS Proximity.

In fact, the following year made me visit the most dreaded places, that is , temples. Atheism arising out of the fear of staying human at heart was thus routed by Him. Baba, thus by making me read Satcharita,  waved HIS Magic Wand.

A new life started to blossom.. and things were happening quite the opposite.. studies seemed fun.. marks seems near.. i started understanding that Baba had sowed some seeds of goodness in my heart.. yes.. my slumbering Soul was woken up the Divine Master..

to-be-continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment